View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 08:12 PM   #55
Anoree

Default D045, 11-11-08: To Armyguy2008

"Hey Armyguy2008

I read your questions on the question thread. You were actually asking me two questions. One of them was: When did I start coming out of my shelf.

I didn’t really start coming out of my shelf until I was about 18 years old. FTV has definitely helped me quite a bit to become more social and just less shy. It was definitely something I had to come over by myself. I remember that I used to never order from servers. It’s quite silly. I was really shy, so I made my mom or made my friends order for me. It’s a great accomplishment when I can order for myself.

The other question that you were asking me was: When did I decide to do the Danielle FTV site.

We decided to do it I think about four months ago, maybe not even that long ago. It was something that I wanted to do when I had shot with FTV. I thought it would be a lot of fun to have my own site like Alison Angel or Lia19. So when Rob brought it up to me I jumped right on it and thought it was an awesome idea. And I think it’s going very well. Hopefully you guys do, too.

I hope that answers your question.

Bye"