View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 12:07 AM   #88
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolarson2 View Post
Brilliant! I love that, a wild pond. My brother's grandma used to live up along a canal that entered Lake Mukwonago (sp?) in Wisconsin--I went there one summer and had a great time floating down the canal into the lake on an old navy survival raft! Oh, and the sout ranch I used to go to in Colorado up by Red Feather Lakes had its own little "lake"--cold as hell, yeah, but the oler brother of a friend of mine and some other scout lifeguards built a tripod rope swing there one summer that was wicked fun! Tell ya what though, tigger, I am envious that you can build a pond on your land like that and just have fun with it!
Well i wanted it so i did it! I grew up on a lake , we live less than 1 mile from a lake and Sarah wanted it too so her and her friends could have some place to horse around and lay out with out all the perverts looking. She cant wate till there is water in it. We are getting a hell of a storm right now so it should add some too it. Im going to get some rocks and build a fire pit too I love to just sit by the fire and listen to nature, in the summer the tree frogs are like lisining to music it is so relaxing.