View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 09:24 PM   #65
CK1
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Well... i had a similar but different experience. i participated in the Disney World Half Marathon (don't be impressed, i walked it. didn't really run) and i experienced something that i was not aware of. Runner are not shy. several times along the course i saw people running into the bushes to take care of business. Men and women. and sometimes they were not concerned with being hidden as much as going as quickly as possible to not loose time. i could not do that and "waited" until we were in one of the parks. so by the time i get there i am actually running (the only time i really ran) and i run towards the bathrooms... now having been at the parks millions of times i knew where i was going... so i make a mad dash to the bathroom only to walk in and see a line of women waiting to use the stalls. i quickly said "sorry." and started to walk out when i notice the sign said
"MEN" and there were urinals on one side of the bathroom. my look of confusion got one of the women to say "lines in the womens bathroom are worse." and another replied "Nothing we havent seen before." needless to say i never had such a hard time going. think aboug trying to "go" with about half a dozen plus women behind you.
CK1 is offline   Reply With Quote