View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 09:03 PM   #122
danielle_ftv
Administrator

June 14, 2010
Okay so I think I'm going to have to give up on the Brit. I realize that it's really only been like a week since we've seen each other and he may not like talking or texting on phones. What gets me is that when I went on his Facebook page to see if he finally added me I saw that he changed his profile picture and didn't add me. Now it takes a lot longer to change your profile picture than it does to press the "accept" button and add someone as your friend. I'm thinking he may have a girlfriend or he isn't that interested in me (which I can't believe since I got a text message from him saying that he "missed a certain someone" which I assume is me.) If he has a girlfriend I am going to be so p!ssed because he told me he didn't and I am not okay at all being the "other person". I don't like cheaters and I don't like being unknowingly involved in cheating. I just don't know what to do. Part of me wants to call or text him or even message him on Facebook and ask him what's going on. I really probably should give it up but then again I'm not a quitter at all and I had an amazing time with him and thought that things could work out even though we live thousands of miles away from each other. What I don't understand is how I'm not completely jaded at guys considering how much I get lied to. Honestly I should become a private detective because I ALWAYS find out about people lying to me. I wonder what the Brit would think if he read these journal entries about him. Personally I would be flattered but knowing my luck he would probably think I'm crazy.

So the shoot yesterday went very well. Love Bug was a total superstar. We started off doing the shoot with her at this office building park that totally reminded me of Texas. LB had a blast running around, smelling things. The next shoot was a sexy dressy shoot in the pink dress and white heels that I wore for my birthday celebration in the party bus in Vegas. We ended up getting caught by this one employee there. He was really nice about it, even apologized and said he wasn't looking as he was walking to the restroom. When he came out though he suggested that we leave which we did after taking a few more pictures. FTVRob and I went out to eat at this one restaurant Blanco's with some of Rob's friends. I will never eat there again...the service was incredibly slow and it took us an hour and a half to order, get our food, eat it and go. Though we did shoot a little bit in the restaurant so that kind of made up for it. After that we went back to the FTV house and shot my 4th of July shoot.