View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 04:26 PM   #37
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch-best View Post
Even if I had the chance to sleep with her, i probably wouldn't.
Im just not that attracted to her.
She is pretty, but she doenst stand out IMO.
I just hav a different taste in girls.
More into natural blondes.
Just let me hav my own opinion.
None of u guys can change my preference, so the criticism im receiving wont influence me, so dont even try.
Um, wow...thanks for that. What a nice thing to wake up to. I understand you have your own opinion and everything, but is it really necessary to deliberately go on here and tell me these things? I don't understand why people would do things like that. I don't go onto other people's social sites or forums just to tell them off like you have in several of my threads. You seem like a hater and honestly I don't really want you on my website. You seem to spend a lot of time on the "general discussions" and "FTVGirls" section so why don't you do me a favor and at least stick to those sections (and Lia's of course) and not post on my section again. I really don't need hateful people like you on here. BTW, I'm not a pain in the butt. You really don't know me nor are you interested in even doing so (as clearly stated in the "NO Questions Just Love and Blessings!!" thread). I'm sure that's not something you wanted to hear.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 04-26-2010 at 04:31 PM.
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote