View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 03:42 AM   #15
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
If I had a pick of who to do a girl girl shoot with it would have to be either Renna, Melia, Michelle, Gabriella, Jesse, Kyla, Larysa, Leanne, Sarah Blake, Shana, Sonya, Sophie, Tori, Trista, Trisha or Zafira.
If I may, Sarah Blake is quite pretty; Trisha (aka Holly Morgan) is lovely, but I thought she left the business ; Larysa (aka Georgia Jones) is just amazing ; Renna in her white dress and belt is burned into my mind (but still doesn't compare to Ms D in her blue dress--that was simply the most beautiful dress I've ever seen, and on such a lovely women, oh my ...! . Kate, while you didn't mention her, was beautiful, too, and reminded me of Katee Sackoff, aka Starbuck , not that that should influence anything or anyone on its own (besides she may not be into women. I don't remember if it came up now). Whomever works with Danielle, I'm sure what matters most is first and foremost how well they get along together with their clothes on. And so with Danielle's own words, I don't think we'll be seeing Ms D with Alexa Loren anytime soon, but then again I'm not too broken up by that. Its also entirely possible that the we have yet to see the FTV model who would be absolutely perfect for Danielle. Something to look forward to, perhaps?

Last edited by geolarson2; 10-03-2008 at 03:50 AM.
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote