View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 09:35 PM   #120
danielle_ftv
Administrator

June 11, 2010
Should I call/text him or not? I met this Englishman in Vegas last weekend at the Rehab pool party. I was totally not expecting to hook up at all in Vegas since I'm not into one night stands and generally don't like meeting people in a club type atmosphere. But we got along really well. The funny thing is I was the one to approach him (which is highly unusual for me). I was hanging out around his area for like an hour with my friends before I found an excuse to say hi. He was digging around in his man purse and I thought he was looking for suntan lotion (he has that super white English skin that seems to burn really easy) so I did a total ninja move and whipped out my lotion asking him if he needed any (apparently he was looking for a camera...not suntan lotion.) He's very funny and doesn't take any crap from me (which is a good thing since I need a guy that can "dish it" right back to me....Dallas says that we both like guys that have a teensie bit of a$$holish quality to them...I would disagree and say that I just like it when a guy can stand up to me and take charge like a real man should.) He's also very charming and has fabulous manners. We ended up spending Sunday and Monday together and I extended my trip to Tuesday so that I could spend an extra day with him. I feel so stupid because the last night I ended up crying a bit in front of him. I just get attached so easy and tend to fall in love really quick (not that I'm saying I'm in love with him or anything.) The thing is I can really only be with one person at a time. When I'm given my "heart/emotions" to someone the thought of being with anyone else is just so unappealing an that's what is happening right now. Dallas thinks I'm crazy and that I should look for someone else (especially since he lives in London) but I really can't. He knows about my website and is totally cool with it (I showed him a few of the videos). We talked about him visiting and I told him that since I work from home I could visit pretty much anytime. I know there is a weird unspoken rule about not calling or texting for three days, but I find that completely ridiculous. Dallas doesn't think I should call or text and that I should wait for him to do it first. I've added him on Facebook (actually I did that Sunday night) and he hasn't yet accepted my friendship request. Grr....I really want to cry right now. I'm so tired of all the mind games and B.S. that comes with relationships. Last night while reading a book I almost started crying because the main characters relationship seemed so perfect to me...something I definitely want and seem to have been looking for, for so long now. I seem to always have people tell me to enjoy being single and young but honestly I was never one to really like being single.

So anyways, Vegas was a lot of fun. The plane ride there was really easy. I ended up riding with Mike (Dallas' room mate) since everyone else was already in Vegas. The only people who went was Mike, Dallas, Dallas' boyfriend, Nikko, and Dave. I totally forgot my phone in Arizona and was supposed to meet up with one of my members at the Pink Taco a couple hours after I landed but wasn't able to since I couldn't figure out where he was. I ended up hanging around the Rehab pool where Pink Taco is hoping that maybe the member would recognize me. It was pretty freaking hot there and I was already pretty irritated because the Rehab pool people wouldn't let me bring my video camera with me into the pool area so I had to check it. My room also wasn't ready until a couple hours later (but that was okay since they upgraded my room.) What also sucks is that the room rate I got (I ended up getting a 20% discount when I called in to change the room dates) didn't include passes to Rehab so I really didn't save any money at all. The hotel room was very spacious which I was very happy about. At about 6 o'clock Dallas and I went to the Mac cosmetics store to get our makeup done. They were already super busy when we got there and when we tried to talk to someone about setting up a makeup makeover time the lady turned away and started helping these other girls. We were in a huge rush because the party bus was supposed to be at our hotel at 8 and it would take about an hour to get the makeup done and an hour to get ready, so we ended up complaining to the manager and she got us in about 10 minutes later which was so cool of her. The makeup job they did on me was absolutely gorgeous.

We did end up being late to get on the party bus but that was because of Rob F (Dallas' bf), Dave, and Nikko. We had the party bus for 4 hours so we drove around Las Vegas the whole time. We went back to the hotel to pick up some of our friends who live in Vegas....which Mike was all happy about since that meant he wasn't girlless anymore. The girls that we picked up were pretty interesting. One of them ended up getting completely trashed and kept on offering to lick my ***** (which I would've gladly accepted if Dave, Nikko, and Rob F weren't on the bus.) Her friend and her also got completely naked and started traumatizing Nikko which made her boyfriend Dave mad. Mean while me being the completely sober one I go over and try to diffuse the situation. We ended off our night at Rain which was also another fiasco. Mike ended up disappearing with the two girls from Vegas...we later found out that he had an all night threesome with them. We met our LA friends Scott and a girlfriend and David who was there for the poker tournament. Scott was supposed to get us into Rain but apparently we weren't on the list (which he had been told we were) so we had to wait in another line for about 45 minutes while the group tried to figure out what to do. We were able to make it in because Scott finally talked to the right person and got us passes in. Rain was a ton of fun but the group ended up splitting up so I ended up spending most of the night with David. I met some guy and girl from Vancouver. They were a ton of fun and we went to Drai's afterhours club with them at about 2:30.

I only got about 3 or 4 hours of sleep on Saturday night so I was kind of iffy about going to Rehab and having to sit in the sun all day but I am so glad I did. Mike's old ex had a table near the Englishman I was writing about earlier so that's how I ended up around him. I really didn't drink much that day since I didn't want to get sun stroke (and alcohol tends to bring it on quicker.) Dallas was all excited because there was several times that the Rehab t.v. show cameras were on her. We ended up staying all day (I stayed even longer because I was hanging out with the Brit.) Dallas and Rob left because Rob had to catch a flight in a couple hours since he had to be at work the next day. That night Dallas, Mike and I met up with the Brit's group who had a table at Vanity. I loved the set up of the club but the music was terrible. None of my group really listens to rap or hip hop and that was really all they were playing. We didn't stay there too long...maybe until 3 or so then we all went back to my room and crashed out for the night. Monday we went to the Rio buffet. I absolutely love that buffet but the only reason I really go there is for crab legs and they weren't serving them at that time. Dallas and Mike ended up taking off for the airport while I went with my Brit to his hotel were we ended up crashing out again until later on that night. We didn't really do much that night since none of them wanted to get so drunk that they would be hungover on the 10 hour flight the next day. We ate at Outback (btw the sangrias there are pretty good), rode on the New York, New York roller coaster (my Brit didn't because he is scared of heights), then him and I went back to the hotel room while the rest of them went to the hotel bar. Tuesday day was spent walking around the Caesar's Forum shops. I didn't know this but apparently England doesn't have Victoria's Secret, so one of the guys was buying a bunch of body spray from there for his girlfriend (who he also met in Vegas the year before...she lived in Canada and moved to England to be with him and they've been together for 9 months now).

Leaving my Brit sucked big time. I'm really not sure if we will ever talk again. I really hope so because I really, really like him and can definitely see myself with him (and yes I know I've only known him for a few days...but so what....I believe in love at first sight and soul mates.) I have a bunch of presents from you guys that I have to do a video log for. I got a printer from someone but I think FTVRob accidentally took the gift tag off of it because I can not figure out who it's from. The other day I went out to eat at the Persian Room (one of my favorite restaurants) with FTVRob then we watched about 4 hours of Heroes. Yesterday was pretty busy for me. Dallas came over and we worked out together. We also went to the mall for books on juicing diets, Victoria's Secret clothing (which I really didn't need), and random stuff for my house. We also went to Petsmart were I almost adopted a kitten. Thank gawd I talked myself out of it because I don't even have all the necessary items for a cat yet.

I have a shoot this Sunday. I will be doing my 4th of July update and a shoot with Love Bug. I bought some very cute clothes for the both of us to wear during the shoot.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 06-11-2010 at 09:37 PM.