View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 06:36 PM   #16
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasdrake View Post
Thought your first BDSM video was ok. All the tech stuff ie. the lighting,sound etc was perfect. Thought the period costumes lent a romantic twist to the shoot and thought it was a great idea on your part. Since you wore the period costumes thought it would have been better if you hadn't worn the bra but a corset instead and for those who might have a stocking fetish you could have worn a pair of stockings also. Not the pantyhose type but the cloth type.You played your part fairly well but James on the other hand clearly he never played or is a DOM in real life. It looks to me like he was just going through the motions.If you end up doing another BDSM video james would need to practice his role beforehand or find someone who can do a convincing DOM.
I was trying to find a authentic looking corset to go under the dress but they were all incredibly expensive. I was also looking at getting an old school chemise for underneath the dress but they seemed to bulky and I figured it would show too much under the dress. The stocking idea is a great one...I definitely should have done that.