Thread: Hi Danielle
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 06:58 PM   #178
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamdrist View Post
Just wanted to drop you a note here. For rather obvious reasons you caught my eye with teaser photo sets around the web. Not only was I struck by your real beauty but the more I learned about you the more I saw was appealing. Not only are you drop dead gorgeous you're intelligent and seems to have the sweetest personality. Those things, along with your physical beauty make you the perfect package. Some guy (or gal!) will be lucky one day to call you their lover.

You've already got a ton of material out there, I only hope you can continue for as long as you're able to. My personal favorite are the girl-girl scenes so I'll always want to see you do more of that than anything else. Yet all of it is just golden.

Take the weirdos, critics, and creeps with a grain of salt, less even. Take it from this man who's been around 40 years, you've got it going on girl, and your beauty shines like a star across the universe!

Best wishes!
Hi Zambdrist, I am glad that you decided to join the forum. I generally do try to brush off negative things that people say. And I am going to try to continue doing this for as long as possible...at least until I get into medical school and probably until I get out.