View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 06:34 PM   #5
Natal
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

This rant isn't directed against the OP or anyone in particular, it is my general opinion.

I think locking some threads or deleting certain posts is a good thing when they become focus points for irrationally negative posts. The FTVx thing is a good example, the reasoning for those updates has been explained, Rob's opinion of the quality of those updates has been explained, yet STILL people feel the need to complain about it, when the answer is real simple, if you don't like those updates, don't look at them. Pamela's thread is another example of irrational negativity. So she wasn't perfect, what was Rob supposed to do about it? Ship her off to Siberia? People need to be a little realistic about things things before they post sometimes, these are real women and yes, sometimes they do have scars, or tattoos, maybe she looks a little too skanky, or a little too much/too little body fat or something else the poster doesn't like, but really guys, is it THAT important. Once the model has arrived, unless the whole package is so flawed that she is useless, it is still a business and Rob still needs to shoot her. Just wait for the next update if the current model doesn't do it for you, you don't need to tell us about it, especially people don't need to to tell us that that particular model is why they are thinking about canceling or whatever.

It is not like Pamela was a hag or anything, maybe she had some little flaw that needed to be concealed, so what. When I see posts like that I think W...T....F....get a life dude.

One of the great things about FTV is that we get to see a wide diversity of real women here, there is no cookie cutter involved. People just need to understand that before posting and realize that not everything that appears here is going to be something they like.