View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 05:38 PM   #146
Anoree

Default D136, 08-10-09: To e83sOHpFYv

"Hey e83sOHpFYv

That’s really long, so from now on we will refer to you as e83.

You were asking me some questions on the question thread and they are: Do I ever get to the point when the last thing I want to do is take off my clothes and masturbate?

You know what? I haven’t gotten to that point yet. I think maybe 20 years down the road I might be that way, but I love my job. I really, truly do. I love masturbating, who doesn’t? And I love being naked. I spent actually most of my time naked, as my friends will all tell you. Honestly, I can’t see myself ever getting to that point. And if I do, then all I need is a little vacation and I’ll get over that pretty easy.

Let’s see, what’s the next question you’re asking me: If I could make love to anyone in the world, who would it be? And you said it could name anybody fictional or just sci-fi characters or whatever.

I actually would make love to Lestat from Queen of the Damned – so hot – and the Goblin King from the Labyrinth, he is also very hot. And, let’s see, pretty much any of the faerie characters in the Meredith Gentry series by Laurell K. Hamilton, very erotic books right there.

I hope that answered your questions, right?

Bye"