View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 10:07 PM   #35
LeoRex
In Love with Danielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolarson2 View Post
I just popped over to your new interview thread and something occurred to me--you were, as you put it, a teacher's pet in school. Putting a twist on that, and taking what LeoRex had suggested of suit, white stockings, &c., you could play the naughty teacher or librarian with your glasses. Start off prim and proper, hair up, &c., and finish off with your hair down, the clothes, well, elsewhere, but with your glasses still on. That would be an intersting fantasy that I'm sure a lot of guys (and probably more than a few girls) would find ...fantastic? Hasta la vista, Danielle
This is why I really love this board - we all put our heads together and build off of each others suggestions to make them even better - I had meant to mention the whole hair up and down thing in my last post - thanks for the assist Geolarsen - certainly would add to the set. I think that we are building up to one great series of pics and videos - the businesswoman, secretary, and the naughty teacher - perhaps we can build on to the naughty teacher set by adding another one of the FTV girls as a naughty student into the mix Goodness gracious - I am off to get another cold shower just thinking about Danielle one day doing these sets