View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008, 08:44 PM   #131
geolarson2
Danielle's Imaginary Boyfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISSY View Post
Just be glad the DR. dosent grab your thing and stick a cold medal thing in it and stretch the hole open so he/she can look inside!!!!!!!
Depends ...from what I understand from one or two of my doctors (women--women make better physicians, IMO, than men), the closest a guy can get to experiencing childbirth is passing a kidney stone. Speaking for myself, I'll pass (ha ha). And the closest a guy can get to a pelvic exam is a prostate exam, and let me just say right here and now that it sucks big time! But ya gotta do what ya gotta do, and if you have some reason to believe that you might need treatment, you'd better just suck it up and go to the doctor, and even if you're feeling fine, you should still go once every year or two for a work up. I have a friend (and distant cousin) who was feeling fine and dandy, went to the doctor and found out that this bump he had was a tumor, and it was cancerous, and this was the 2nd time he'd had it, and he wasn't even 30 yet! A year and a half later, after kemo, radiation & surgery, he's cancer-free because he went to the doctor, so there. So, Ms D, just go, have the doc tell you you're fine (we hope--don't want to jinx anything), you just need some iron or something, and then come back here or go on a shoot with one less thing stressing you out, alright? Oh, almost forgot, but they do make smaller speculum to look inside the backside--just one more thing guys might get to experience! Oh, joy ... (to quote Stimpy)

Last edited by geolarson2; 12-02-2008 at 08:49 PM.
geolarson2 is offline   Reply With Quote