View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 06:03 AM   #1
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Default Danielle's "Film With A Fan" Contest

The contest will officially start on Friday, February 15, 2013 (that will allow everyone to have some time to write out their story). The contest will end on March 15, 2013 at 11:59pm MST. The winner of the contest will be announced at the end of March 2013.

Write up to a 15 page romantic or erotic story about Danielle and you. Your story will serve as the basis for the video. You get to choose the option between being the male talent or being the director.

Rules:
• Must be a member
• Must be ok with being in an X rated video and photos posted on Danielle’s site (if choosing to be male talent)
• Must pay their own expenses to studio site
• Must provide test results prior to shoot (if choosing to be male talent)
• Must be 18 or over, no maximum age limit!
• Must be sexually healthy (if choosing to be male talent)

Terms:
• Must submit within 30 days of contest becoming available
• All submissions will be reviewed and evaluated by Danielle’s select team of girlfriends for top secret review. The girls will vote, and the top 3 will be given to Danielle without any form of author identification to maintain perfect fairness
• Danielle will personally select her favorite story

Please submit all stories to shootwithdanielle @ yahoo.com. Any other emails will be ignored. All questions and comments should be posted on here...don't email me with them please. DO NOT send photos. The contest winner is based off of the stories...not photos.

Be aware that I will need to verify that you are a current member of my website.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 02-15-2013 at 08:28 AM.
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote