View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 08:41 PM   #211
Anoree

Default D201, 08-15-10: To Sarah

"Hey Sarah

I read your question on the question thread and it was – and this time I can actually remember it because you only asked one question. Most of the time people ask like a billion of questions and I can’t actually remember what they asked me. Not that I really care or anything, ’cause I like being asked questions. But, wow, I’m really getting off topic here. – Your question was:
What would I do if I won a 90 million Dollar lottery?

Well, let’s see, and I’ve thought about this so many times, me and Dallas, my best friend, we … oh, I’m sorry, Dallas and I, we always talk about what we’re going to do when we win the lottery. It’s not what we would do, it’s what we are going to do, because we are going to win the lottery one of these days. So, anyways, ok.

90 million Dollars … Obviously, I’m probably going to get it in an alone sum, and then to figure I get … wait, let’s just say it’s 90 million Dollars altogether, so taxes are already taken out and that’s what I get, 90 million Dollars. It’s a lot better than the little minuscule amount that I would get – not that it’s actually minuscular or anything, I mean 90 million Dollars is a lot of money, but again, I’m getting off topic here.

So I would take half of it and put it away in savings, investments and stuff like that. I would put it into a trust that I couldn’t get a hold of unless I had my mom’s permission. I know it sounds kind of silly, but I think it’s a great idea. I’d probably go crazy and spend it all, but if I’ve got to get my mom’s permission, then it’s a little bit more likely that I wouldn’t go crazy and spend it all. Just my way of thinking.

And then I would buy Rob’s big FTV house, the FTV Mansion, and I’d give it to my mom because my mom loves that house. So he wouldn’t have to deal with that house anymore and he could go get a new place. I’d also buy a house on Camelback Mountain but obviously make sure it’s very well protected from scorpions, sort of have an exterminator come every month. And then I’d also buy a house in San Diego and probably one in LA someplace. I was thinking maybe a condo in Las Vegas, but you know what, I like to stay in hotels. They’re fun. You don’t have to clean anything.

The first month I would disappear from the world, except I’d bring my girlfriends with me, like Dallas, my mom and my sister. We would go to a spa resort and just spa ourselves for a whole month. Dallas has already decided that she’d get a bunch of plastic surgery done and I would get my tattoos surgically removed. I think I’d get some other stuff done, maybe a little light bow here and there, but nothing else, nothing of major.

What else would I do … Obviously I would buy amazingly cool cars. I’d buy every car Rob has, ‘cause Rob has awesome cars, except for the Bugatti. I don’t know if I get a Bugatti. The only reason I’d get a Bugatti is just to tell Rob that I have a Bugatti. I’d be like “Ha, ha, ha, I’m cool, just like you are.” I’d get a Lamborghini, I’d get an SLR, I’d get the GTR, I’d get a Saleen S7, I’d probably get a BMW or a Mercedes, something I could drive around and wouldn’t look too … I don’t know, that fits in everywhere. You can’t exactly drive a SLR to McDonalds or whatever.

And then I would donate like a million Dollar sum to main society and I would … There’s actually a bunch of charities that I would donate money to. I would probably end up donating about 5 million Dollars to various charities.

What else would I do … Oh, I would contact Playboy, Hustler and Penthouse, and I would actually pay them to put me as their cover girl on their magazines, so I’d be the only person to ever be on … probably not the only person, but one of the only people to be on all three of those magazine covers. That would be so cool.

And then I’d also advertise my website like crazy and make it that somehow I could be the biggest single girl, solo girl website in the whole world ever. That would be so cool. That would mean like 6000, 8000 members. That’s really a kick. If I had that type of money, I would actually pay people to join my website. That would be so cool. Kind of waste of money, but still, to have these bragging rights, you’re kidding me? That would be sweet. I would definitely still do my website.

Other than that, I have a bunch of other stuff that I figured that I would do. Oh, take a two week long vacation with all of my friends and pay their salary, their work, what they would miss at work, and we would get a bunch of penthouse suites in Vegas. Actually, Vegas for two weeks would probably be really lame. So we’d have to go someplace like Jamaica or someplace tropical, some place cool like that.

Then I would probably take a year and just travel the world. One of my things is I would want to go to all the different countries and all the major cities and meet all my members. I actually thought about that. That would be really cool, meeting all my various members and fans.

So, that were some of the plans of what I … will do when I win the lottery. Yeah, I’m a big dreamer. I’ve got big goals, big dreams, ok?

Anyways, I hope that answered your question.

Bye"