View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 07:20 PM   #206
Anoree

Default D196, 07-21-10: To titsrock

"Hey titsrock

I read your questions on the question thread and your first question was: If you were a stripper, what would be the name of your signature move and how would you describe it? You said laws of physics need not apply.

Gosh, I have – I think I hear people having sex. Oh, my. Oh, wow, ok, kind of random. Ok, so anyways, back to the question. I don’t really have a name for it, but I’ve actually thought about this a couple of times. What I would do is crawl up the pole and then do the splits on the ceiling, like side splits on the ceiling, and then flip around and crawl down and do side splits against the pole. And then gracefully slide back down. It would be very sexy. You just have to picture it in your mind. Trust me, it’s hot. But I have no idea how I would call that.

And then your other question was: What would you rather see and play as an Olympic sport: Bikini Soccer or Bikini Ultimate Frisbee?

Definitely Bikini Soccer, boobs would be bouncing around more. Plus, I used to be in soccer. I’ve never really played Frisbee. So of course I would choose soccer. By the way, people, if you don’t know, soccer is football to European countries.

Your other question was, your last question: If you were going to play a game of naughty strip scrabble with three other celebrities, who would you invite?

Megan Fox, because she’s freaking hot. Ok, let’s do girls. If I were to invite three girls, it would be Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Conley. Three guys, ha: Stuard Townsend, but only if he looks like he did in Queen of the Damned, and Peter Facinelli, but only if he looks like he does in this Twilight movies, and Robert Pattinson, but only if he looks like he did in the Twilight movies, too. Wow, I have a thing for Vampires! I love them, they’re sexy.

I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"