View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 05:54 PM   #30
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec 16, 2008
So yesterday I went to my college to take the placement tests. I aced the reading and writing part. I actually did so well on the reading part that I'm exempt from it...not sure what that means, but cool! But I completely and utterly failed the math part. I only got a 27 on it. Gawd, that is horrible...but I guess I just have to think that well I haven't done math in over two years. So I will most likely be going into the basic math class. Kind of pathetic considering I graduated valedictorian but what can I expect. I've gone to college twice since I graduated in 2005 and neither times did I take a math class...I've been letting my brain rot! So unfortunately this screwed up my whole class schedule that I had written out. So instead of taking Chemistry I will be taking Geology which doesn't require Intro to Algebra (which I will be taking next semester). Another one of the problems that came with going to school in January/spring semester...the Maui trip. I was supposed to go with Rob to a week long Maui trip to build up content for the site. But while reading the school catalog I found out that you can not miss the first day of class otherwise the teacher will/can drop you. Well fortunately while doing my schedule last night I figured out that I would only be missing one first class (for Middle Eastern dance). So I'm going to see if the teacher will let me miss it and not drop me. Of course I will also be missing all my other classes but it's only the second class and I will try to give them a doctor's note (from Rob .) I need to go to the tanning salon today to do the Mystic tan. Tommorow I'm supposed to shoot a Christmas update, so I want to look slightly tanner than my normally pale self. I just recently realized I love cottage cheese!

PS YYYYEEEESSSS....Another X-Men movie is coming out...so excited!

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 12-16-2008 at 05:56 PM.