View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 11:17 PM   #29
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Dec. 12, 2008
Just registered for school today. Tried to sign up for my classes but was told that I needed to get the placement test scores from my the college I had formerly went to. So I left the school and started heading over to my old school to get the scores. I called the testing department and was told that I could get the test results from any of the testing departments (meaning I was about to drive 20 minutes for nothing.) Anyways so I went to the testing dept. in my new school and was told that they had purged my test results since they were taken more than two years ago. Bah...so now I have to take all the placement tests AGAIN....and unfortunately I also have to take the math placement test, which I am not good at, at all. Some of the classes I am planning on taking is a Forensic Pathology course, an Intro to Algebra course, an Intro to Chemistry and Intro to Chemistry lab, a Middle Eastern dance class (belly dancing!), a Intro French class, and a self defense class. Fairly big load but I'm up for it.

I also got this huge package in the mail from TexasDrake. I opened it and pulled out this very large, very beautiful statue of a girl. Well also inside the box was wings that fit into her back...but they were broken...and I mean seriously broken. Damn people...don't seem to know what "fragile" means. I tried gluing the wings back together, but unfortunately the wings are so large and heavy that the glue just does not hold. But it's the girl statue is still beautiful and will be placed in my living room.