View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 11:31 PM   #61
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Apr. 23, 2009
Freaking Model Mayhem! YOU SUCK! Freaking conformists (raging and ranting here). Somebody made a fuss about my portfolio on Model Mayhem (a modeling portfolio/networking site) and low and behold I get removed. What really gets me though is that they listed a bunch of things they wanted taken off my profile and it included.....the "Middle Men" movie that I was an extra in. Since when does a mainstream movie count as anything ADULT. Motherf@ckers. I am so freaking mad. I put so much effort into that darn profile and they didn't even give me the chance to take down what "offended" them. Stupid Puritans...you wouldn't have to deal with this crap anywhere else in the world.

Other than that I'm doing great. Celtic Woman tonight...whoo-hoo. Plus I have an event filled weekend (I think...my friends need to get back to me on that.) I guess my friends and I will be going to a rave on Friday night, then Saturday we will be having a bbq (that's if we get enough sleep.) Next week I have a test in Geology lab. I think I should do well enough on it.