View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 10:55 PM   #7
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Sept 27, 2008
Sorry that I haven't been posting very much. Rob and I are trying to get everything ready before October 1. On October 1st the site will be put on the member's part of FTV, and a few weeks after that the site will be put on the non-members part of FTV, my Myspace, and a few other places. So there will be two times that we see a huge influx of people. So the other day I went to Las Vegas. I honestly hate going there because I hate flying...and flying when I'm only going to be someplace for a few hours is tortoure. We did a little shooting there...but not as much as I would've liked because the places we went to were crowded. We did some more shooting yesterday...new updates, yeah. Not sure when those will be on the site...pretty soon I'm think. Today my friend was supposed to shoot for FTV but unfortunately she got cold feet, and decided she needed a few more days to think about if she wants to shoot or not. Hopefully she does, she really cute and is perfect FTV material. That guy that I was telling you about a week ago, struck again. He is making horrible accusations and slandering my name. I just replied back to him and pretty much told him that he is the laughingstock of the adult industry and nobody believes him. A restraining order will be coming soon because I'm tired of him. If I did get a restraining order does that mean he can't post stuff about me?