View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 12:35 AM   #30
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

For who ever is interested i was able to get sarahs exboyfriends dads truck out of the woods. Yes i said ex- boyfriend. She broke up with him.(yea) it took 2 hours to get the tyrod fixed and put the spair tire on then 5 hours to get it up the side of the mountan. It was rilly down there, and i had to winch it around 3 trees that it hit on the way down. That boy had to climb up and down that hill about 50 times. But just befor dark in the rain i got it up on the road. We hooked a tow bar to it and i towed it back to his house. There is pry about $5000 damage to the truck. The hole drivers side is dented and tthe right front fender is smashed.. He wont be using dads truck for a long time. His dad told him he owes me 100 hours of work on my house to pay the bill for getting the truck out. So ill have help for quite a while to help me finish the house. I just had a dumptruck load of fire wood del. Sat and i told him to have it stacked by the time i get home next time. He could do it in a day if he worked at it. When i get home next time we are going to finish the front poarch so i can finish the roof. I got some new folks bought the lot at the end of my land. They have a daughter the same age as sarah. They are renting a house in town while theres is being built. Her and sarah have hit it off well. I took sarah in sat morn and got her hair fixed. No more pink! It is blond again, thank god. I dont think she will do ennything like that again.(i hope)