View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 06:56 AM   #89
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Oct. 29, 2009
Yeah...just finished my private messages...I'm getting pretty good about answering them in a more timely manner now. Tomorrow I am getting eyelash extensions! I'm super excited about it. I've never had them done so it should be interesting to see the final result. This weekend I will be in San Diego and Hollywood. I guess my friends and I are doing the House of Blues for Halloween night. I also just received my Thanksgiving update costume. It's pretty cute and I'm sure you guys will like it. I can't wait to do the video...you guys are going to love the toy I'm using for it (it's hillarious!).

BTW I bought a bunch of new toys the other day. I am super excited to get them. I also ended up buying a couple floggers from extremerestraints.com and an electronic paddle (don't know why I got that...I just thought it would be cool to have/try.) Now I just need to find someone who is into BDSM. It's pretty cool because this site/industry has definitely made me more sexual. I've explored a lot more since I got into this business and have found some fetishes that I like. I definitely knew that I liked it rough (biting, hair pulling) but I didn't realize how rough I actually liked it until Dallas used my whips on me. I always loved watching the Kink.com trailers and would always be super turned on by them. I probably should have realized that I was into BDSM when I bought my first flogger and crop three years ago (I bought it mainly to just have in my collection). I think I take the whole sexual pain to an extreme. I'm not sure what it is about sexual pain...it almost like a release for me. Like the only thing you think about is the pain. I guess my mind is so active that being able to focus on one thing is really amazing to me. I think another reason I like it so much is because it puts another person in charge for awhile. I always get really turned on thinking about being dominated by someone. It's funny because in my fantasy BDSM scenario a hot guy would chain my arms up and whip me and try to I guess subdue me but I would fight against it. In the end I would end up submissive though. This is probably kind of weird for some of ya'll but hey what's this site for if I can't explore my fantasies.