View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 12:31 AM   #7
Rick_Jazz
Danielle Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Richard, I'm not sure why but this post brought tears to my eyes. You are so eloquent and the fact that just one photo fascinated you in that manner shows me why I love this business and my fans. You are amazing and I am very happy that you found me.
Wow, you are certainly full of surprises. I would have thought the poem may have elicited such a response, but a long-winded letter/story - are you sure you weren't tearing up from exhaustion from reading all of that? (I actually had to split the post into 2 parts - I broke the 10,000 letter forum limit with this post, lol)

I just thought you may have wanted to hear of someone putting in a little effort, not just to impress you, but to bring a little joy to your heart (and who doesn't need that every now and then?).

Besides, I thought it was better than the other option:

Hey, I just found you
and this is crazy
but here's a poem
so read it, maybe?

BTW, in the months since I've had that poem written, the words have also become lyrics to a song I wrote for them. Maybe someday if I'm brave enough, I'll post it here (or somewhere) for to you to hear. (Note: It'll probably take a lot of Cabernet for me to press Enter, though. Just sayin'.)

I am truly honored by your response, may old Irish blessings come your way.

Rich Hamilton
Rick_Jazz is offline   Reply With Quote