View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 05:07 AM   #132
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Sept. 30, 2010
So I will be shooting content for my site on Saturday the 2nd. I am going to aim for 2 video and photo sets. I will probably do a dressy shoot in my black and white Bebe dress (that is if I'm able to pull it down to expose my boobs) and I'll probably do a casual shoot in my blue Victoria's Secret lounge pants and orange VS tank top. As soon as I get my Anne Boleyn costume in I will be shooting in that for my Halloween update. I should be getting the dress sometime next week and the jewelry and crown should be here the 3rd week of October. I just recieved the girdle today. It's quite pretty! We will definitely have to find someplace special to shoot in that outfit.

I'm thinking about getting this costume for the Scottsdale Halloween block party on Saturday, October 30th (I'm wearing the Anne Boleyn costume to the Wrigley Mansion Halloween party on Friday the 29th). Unfortunately there is no way I would be able to wear the Anne Boleyn costume to a club in Scottsdale. It's going to be way too crowded and the last thing I need is to have someone spill something on the dress.