View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 07:26 PM   #153
danielle_ftv
Administrator

July 18, 2011
Facebook has gotten kind of lame. Every day I usually go through all the recent posts...it seems like people update their status with the same thing every day (though one of my friends did put "flamingos are whores" which I thought was a fantastic update). I love summer time and not having to go to school but to be honest it's been kind of boring and repetitive (other than when I am traveling). I tend to do the same thing every day...sleep in, wake up, check FB, the forum, my email, and several other various sites, go read for a bit, eat, read some more, eat, read while eating, then go to sleep...and repeat. I have done a True Blood and Harry Potter marathon. I want to rewatch all the Harry Potter movies before I go see the last movie in theatres. At the end of the month I am going to LA to visit Six Flags and then will be driving to San Dimas to visit Raging Waters. It's funny because I seem to be more afraid of some of the slides in Raging Waters than the roller coasters in Six Flags.

New York City was amazing. It's interesting because I never really cared for NYC but I really started liking it this time around. We stayed with one of Theresa's friends in Nolita (north Little Italy). The apartment we stayed at was very large for NYC. My sleep schedule was completely screwed up while I was there. I usually didn't get to sleep until 3-4 in the morning and then would wake up at 9-10am (which is definitely not enough sleep for me...but I managed quite well on it). Riding the subway was interesting. Luckily we never rode it when it was too crowded (which wouldn't have been a good thing at all). We went to H&M a few times (I got the cutest bras there). I had a panic attack our second visit there because of the crowd (hence why it was a good thing the subways weren't packed...packed subway, panic attack...not a good combo). We visited the farmers market which was amazing. I absolutely love it and very much wish that Phoenix had one like it. They had this fresh chocolate milk that was to die for. There was also quite a few cheese vendors which was fantastic for me since I absolutely love cheese. Sky diving in upstate New York was amazing. I didn't start getting scared until the drive up there. I did a tandem sky dive and my instructor was awesome. I told him just to push us out of the plane. It's interesting because I wasn't so much scared of dying...it was more the thought of jumping out of an airplane that freaked me out so much. It was quite surreal once you've jumped out of the plane. I think my brain kind of shut down a bit because I didn't really remember what happened until later on that night. If you haven't sky dived before I definitely recommend doing it. I actually plan on going to sky diving school and getting my license when it cools down a bit. It's kind of an expensive sport (the schooling alone costs almost $4000).

My grandma (on my mom's side) got married again. She's kind of like Elizabeth Taylor in that she's been married like 5 times. It makes me wonder if my sister is going to be the same way since she is already 22 and has been married twice already. I've been thinking about marriage lately. I definitely plan on getting married...and I know that I only want to do it once. I used to want a large wedding...the whole shebang but recently I've been thinking that when I do get married I would rather just elope. I really want to get married in Sedona (Oak Creek is absolutely stunning and would be perfect for a wedding location). It's silly that I think about this since I don't have anyone to marry lol. But women are like that...we've been planning our perfect weddings since we were little girls.

My photographer/videographer has agreed to shoot my hardcore scenes. We will be shooting this Sunday at a beautiful resort in Phoenix. I'm quite nervous about it. I've done several hardcore scenes in front of people but he's never shot a hardcore scene before. I'm not sure how it's going to go so wish us luck. I am planning on doing my bdsm shoot next month. Again it's going to be very interesting to see how that goes since it will be new for all of us.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 08-03-2011 at 12:28 AM.