View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 12:05 AM   #151
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Jun. 05, 2011
I finally got my birthday video log done and up on the site. I pretty much just woke up, got out of bed, brushed my hair, and shot it. I like the video logs more when I don't really practice what I am going to say and just talk...it's definitely more candid. I've started wearing my Body Bugg again. I got kind of bad about what I was eating and not exercising but I am getting back into the swing of things. Constantly plugging in what I eat into the Body Bugg system is kind of a pain in the butt so I've just been counting calories during the day and trying to stay within 1200-1300.

I recently attended a drum circle/pipe ceremony. It was very interesting. I love Native American chants and songs. Trying to sing along was pretty hard though since I couldn't figure out exactly what the lyrics were. The sacred sexuality class I am taking is next weekend. I still need to buy some things for it like little gifts to give to who ever we partner up with and a corset for some dress up part of it. I know there are four levels (maybe more) of this sacred sexuality class...I will be on the first level. Depending on how well it goes then I will probably attend more of the classes. This first level though isn't so much about sex with other people...from what I gathered it's more about how you deal with sex and sexuality.

This month is going to be pretty hectic. Not only will I be attending the 3 1/2 day sacred sexuality course but I will also be going to Las Vegas for Electric Daisy Carnival and then the next day after I get back home I will be going to New York City with my best friend Theresa. What's really going to be difficult is that EDC is being held at night...so pretty much as soon as the sun goes down till when the sun goes up. It's really going to screw with my sleep schedule. I am also thinking of taking some other classes this month (though they are only a couple hours rather than a couple days). I found this one class on "transforming your life" that seems incredibly interesting. There is another class called "Understanding Your Spirit Guide" that I am also interested in taking.

Talking about classes, I just signed up for Fall semester courses. I will be taking a math class, and English class, macroeconomics, a mythology class and another class that is supposed to fulfill a social and behavioral sciences course credit. Macroeconomics is kind of a different class than what I would normally take. I was interested in taking it though so that I can understand more about what is going on with the economy right now and so that I can "keep up" with people when they talk about stuff that pertains to it.

My birthday was a lot of fun this year. Instead of traveling somewhere I decided to stay in town and keep everything kind of low key. I stayed at a gorgeous resort for the weekend. Friday night I went out to eat with a friend. Saturday I went to the resorts spa and got a massage and took a "botanical bath". Saturday night I went out to eat with some of my friends that were in town. Unfortunately Dallas and her boyfriend Rob (two of my best friends) were out of town as was Theresa. FTVRob came to dinner with one of his friends. We were the only people that arrived on time. Everyone else showed up way late (like 30 minutes to an hour late). Sunday I had lunch with my family and went to Castles n' Coasters. I was going to go to Wet n' Wild (a water park) but it was soooo packed and I wasn't too interested in standing in lines for hours.

I also saw Thor and Pirates of the Caribbean that weekend. I started researching Thor after the movie and found out that they are making an Avenger's movie with him in it that I am so excited about seeing. Actually what I am incredibly excited about watching is X-Men: First Class. I am a huge X-Men fan. I am also interested in seeing how the girl who plays Mystique does since she is going to be playing the main character in one of my favorite book series (The Hunger Games) that is being made into a movie. I'm not sure how they are going to make that movie the right way. I'm sure they want a PG-13 rating but the way the book was written it would be an R rating (there is an incredibly amount of violence in it especially considering it was published by Scholastic which normally publishes books for children and pre-teens).

Next month I am taking a trip to LA. I am going there for about four days to visit Six Flags: Magic Mountain and then will be going to Raging Waters. I also plan on going to a spa while I am there. I am also going to be taking a "Body Mentoring" class that is all about self esteem and how to love your body. That's supposed to go until September though it's only 6 classes.

I've been having a lot of trouble with my internet lately (though mostly when I am uploading videos and doing webcam shows). I tried uploading the most recent hardcore video for two days...seriously...two days. In the end I had to put it on a memory stick and give it to FTVRob to upload on his computer. Unfortunately he didn't have my user/pass for FTP access and wasn't able to put it exactly where it's supposed to go. I really should call Cox and have them fix whatever is going on or at least figure out what it going on but honestly I keep on putting it off because I'm sure it's going to be a huge hassle and pain in the butt.

The lesbian neighbors upstairs are still driving me nutty. Fortunately I haven't heard them having sex anymore since I put a note on their door telling them that "everyone could hear them having sex and to keep it down". Unfortunately their dog is still a pain in the butt and runs around with heavy feet and barks. I also got woken up this morning with them screaming and fighting. Honestly that relationship just doesn't seem that healthy to me but who am I to judge. My lease ends in November and I definitely plan on moving to a house. I want to live in Tempe and I definitely want a newer house with at least 4 bedrooms (more rooms to shoot in).

The Sedona spiritual retreat I attended a few weeks ago was absolutely amazing. It was very much life changing for me. Since then I've noticed that I've been more positive and haven't been as stressed out. I learned a lot of great things that I am trying to do in my life (like meditating and saying affirmations). It was an intense retreat and I am incredibly thankful that Theresa told me about it and that I went.

Sedona was gorgeous. It was so green and lush where we stayed. When I get married I want to get married at the inn that the retreat was held at (or at least somewhere around there). It was also very peaceful. I actually wouldn't mind moving there if I could live near/on Oak Creek (though it is quite expensive). I didn't bring my laptop with me and it was suggested that we not use our phones so that we could focus on ourselves and what we were there to do. I've never really not had my phone around me so it was a little weird at first but very much helpful since it kept me so present. The day before the end of the retreat we went to a vortex (can't remember which one). A tradition that they do at the end of the retreat is jump into a river. I did it figuring it would be a great way to "purify" me and wash away all the negative things I didn't want to carry around me anymore. It was an amazing experience....but the water was freezing lol!