View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 01:14 AM   #5
tigger
Danielle's Future Ex-Husband

I just got a call from saras boyfriends dad. I was expecting somthing rilly bad. But she behaved her self, but he will be grounded for the rest of his life. He took his dads 07 silverodo 4x4 pickup back one of the logging roads up past my house this morning( with sarah) and slid it offthe trail and 150ft down the hill into a mud pit at the bottom. Broke the left front wheel off and scraped the hole drivers side of the truck. The towing company wants $1500 to try to get it out. No garentees. They want the money up front. Sarah told him i have rescued guys befor with the winch on my pickup. So she had him call me. Sarah sent me a photo of it on my phone from her phone. It wont be easy but i think i can get it out without too much more dammage. But i told him that boy is going to be climing up and down the hill draging cable not me. Ill be home wed. Ill have to put some photos up when i get back. I have pulled jeeps out all the time, but a full size truck ,that will pry take all day and that boy is in for a work out. I have a 100ft of cable on my winch bt pulling somthing as heavy as my own truck i will only put out about 25 ft at a time so to get the full puling power f the winch. With the block on it i can pull 1600 lbs but i will have to chain my truck to a tree so it dosent slide. And hope i can do a strate pull or i will have to keep pulling it out ad rewinding it on the drum so it dosent all wind on one side. So ill get to have a little fun when i get home. Sarah is upset because her boy friend is grounded. I told her she should be happy he is not dead. If that thing wuld have rolled they bolth could have been killed.