View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 09:04 AM   #13
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Oct 21, 2008
Wow...it's been a pretty long time since I've done a journal entry. I've been kept pretty busy with the modeling, the website, chatting with fans, and other stuff. I just got back from Hawaii where we finished a three day shoot (that's why I wasn't able to respond to any of your pm's or threads.) We got some really good stuff...but definitely not as much as I wanted. That's okay though, I'm sure I will be going back again soon. It's awesome how laid back people are there. I mean there was a ton of people that saw me either partially naked or fully naked and they all kind of shrugged it off. Of course though, I was pretty nervous about doing the public nudity stuff....but I get used to it after a while and it becomes kind of fun. I also ended up getting covered in mosquito bites (again!) I got a slight tan, but I'm sure that will fade super quick...which I'm perfectly fine with. I wasn't supposed to be in the sun anyways (because of the tattoo removals) but most of the time the tattoos were covered. My Halloween party is in 10 days and I haven't even started on my costume yet. I'm kind of freaking out because I'm really cutting it close. I just got images from a photoshoot that I did a long while back and some candid images from my Germany/Austria/Switzerland vacation last year....so those should be up pretty soon. I haven't gotten the silver body paint images yet, but I'm sure those will be coming soon. I called my insurance company the other day (because I needed to renew my insurance) and at first I was told that it was going to cost $1,650 for 6 months...but when I called them this last time they only quoted me $670. So hopefully I will be getting the $670 and not the $1,650 rate. I can't wait until I turn 25 because I'm sick of paying these super expensive rates....though somebody told me that I should go on my mom's insurance and that if I do, it should lower my rates dramatically. I will have to bring that up to my mom tomorrow. So I'm pretty tired, hopefully I won't be jetlagged tomorrow cause I have a lot of pm's to answer

PS The bruises from the bull are still on my legs. I had to get Dermablend leg and body cover to hide them as much as possible....though I think the sales lady gave me the wrong shade.