View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 10:53 PM   #3
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Sept 20, 2008
So today was a really good day...other than it being hectic. My personal trainer told me yesterday that if I want to lose weight I have to eat 5 to 6 small meals a day, and eat breakfest. Well first off, I normally get up around lunch time, and second (and this is a little weird) if I get enough sleep I won't be hungry for a few hours, but if I don't get enough sleep then I get hungry immediately. Well I got enough sleep last night, so I had to force myself to eat some cream of wheat. The other day I lost my keys so I had to go to Radio Shack and buy a metal detector. I spent an hour combing through thorny trees, ant infested bushes, and rocky terrain...and I still didn't find my keys. Good thing I have a spare one...but unfortunately those keys I lost also had my spare key clicker on it. So I am going to have to reorder a new one, and a new mailbox key (which I know the apartment people are going to give me hell for.) Hopefully the key clicker isn't to expensive...but I think I remember the car salesman tell me that to get a new one would cost me about $150. Hopefully that's not the case. I also tried to stop by a place called Spy Headquarters to get myself some pepper spray, and various other self protection items, but I got there right after they closed. So I will have to stop by there on Monday. I spent $273 on groceries...I'm not sure how I can spend that much on just one person...but I spend about that much everytime. I also edited some more videos with Rob that will be put up on the site in a few days here.