View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 09:25 PM   #161
Anoree

Default D151, 11-08-09: To Raymond and CaptnJack

"Hey Raymond

I read your question on the question thread and you were asking me: What is the best present that I got from a fan or member and what is the creepiest or strangest present that I’ve gotten from a member?

Let’s see, strangest or creepiest: You know what, so far I haven’t gotten anything that I would consider strange or creepy. Even if I did, I probably wouldn’t make any negative comments about it. I mean I don’t want to embarrass anybody or offend anybody. As long as I’m not getting anything weird like used men’s underwear, then I’m perfectly fine.

The best gift I got from a fan or member would have to be the birthday video log that I got from actually a big group of members. That was really, really special to me. I very much appreciate it, all the time and effort and energy that all those members put into it into making it. Let’s see what else. I love the fairy statue that Texasdrake gave me. Anything fairy is great in my book. I love fairies. And then what else. The amethyst necklace that I got from Grande351, that was really beautiful. Purple is my favorite color and the amethyst is one of my favorite gems. That was very well thought of. But you know what, I love all the gifts that all of you guys send. They’re all special and meaningful to me. You guys take your time actually go out and get them. And even cards or little notes to me, it’s really appreciated and it makes me feel … I don’t know. I just appreciate it, I guess. It kind of shows that my efforts are not wasted, that people actually care about what I do and stuff.

Talking about presents, I actually got one in the mail from CaptnJack. It’s a personal massager which I think he just got this at like a Target or something. Now, he also got me batteries, too. That’s awesome. I need more batteries, also. I found this kind of amusing that they sell stuff like this in Targets and Wal-Marts and stuff. I wonder if the makers of these things actually know what they’re used for most of the time. But then, I’m also dirty, so I’m sure most people don’t use them for what I would be using it for. But well, whatever, I’m just more creative with things.

I hope that answered your question, ok?

Bye"