View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 11:32 PM   #58
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Apr. 07, 2009
So I think I'm getting sick again. It sucks because it seems like every journal posting for the past month and a half has been about me getting sick. Thankfully it's just a little sore throat...hopefully it won't turn into anything too bad. The Phoenix Forum actually turned out to be a lot of fun. I ended up going back Friday around 5ish and stayed until...well about 5 the next morning. I got to meet a lot of really cool people. I think I'm less shy during the nighttime for some reason. I came back on Saturday around 3. Tate and I were supposed to get some video/photo content at the Forum...but that ended up becoming kind of a nightmare. We did get the content...just not really everything that I wanted. The sun was going down, so we couldn't really continue to shoot. I ended up playing topless dodgeball where if you got hit by the ball you had to take off a piece of clothing...down to your underwear. The first time my team won and I only had to take off my skirt and shirt. The second time we ended up losing and I had to take off everything (I'm blaming it on the fact that we were facing the sun and couldn't see anything.) They had a "strip club" inside the hotel (really it was just a room that they had put a stripper pole in). I got a little crazy and ended up dancing on the pole two times. It was a lot of fun though. Most of the girls were doing that anyways. Most of Sunday was spent recuperating. My brother is in town this week (his school has a very late Spring Break)....need to visit him before he has to go back to DC.

BTW...I noticed that I missed Sundays webcam show. The only reason I figured that out is because my scheduler alarm went off on Monday telling me that I had a webcam show at 7. Well, I'm at school at 7 so I figured that I had accidently set the calendar for Monday not Sunday. Sorry about that you guys.

You can find pics of the Phoenix Forum on here and some of me on here. On the FUBAR site look under "The Forum", "Desert Splash, Poolside Bash", and "Webmaster Dodgeball (Day 2)" to find pictures of me.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 04-07-2009 at 11:47 PM.