View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 07:35 AM   #266
Anoree

Default D256, 05-28-11: To dan4life

"Hey dan4life

I read your questions on the question thread. I actually can’t really understand most of them, so I’m going to try to answer them as best as I possibly can. Your first question was: Can you be happy without sex?

Yeah, I can be perfectly happy without sex. I mean, sex doesn’t necessarily make me happy or unhappy, but it’s definitely something that I … It’s a definite need for me, but … I always have my toys, too, or a hand if toys aren’t readily available.

Your next question is: What’s the real story on midlife sex?

I didn’t know that there is a real story on midlife sex, so I don’t know. I try not to think about sex, older people’s sex. I just hope that I’m sexually active when I’m about 60 years old, 70 years old, because you always hear about women that stop having sex in their 50s and 60s and stuff. I think that’s lame. I mean I really do hope that I’m still horny and stuff like that, but who knows? I don’t know. I’m sure I will be, though.

Your next question is – I don’t understand this one either: Is there anything women still don’t get masturbation? You mean is there anything women still don’t get about masturbation?

I don’t know, because I get everything about masturbation, because that is pretty much what I do for my job, so … I don’t really know how to answer that.

Your last question is: What would you do if I took you on a dream vacation?

It depends on if it’s your dream vacation or my dream vacation, because they mean two different things. I don’t know. I would say thank you, write you a little thank you note. I don’t really know. I would be ecstatic, be thrilled, that would be fantastic. Yeah.

So, I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"