View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 04:38 AM   #13
STAR
Danielle's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Two of the...two submissions have been made by people that are not members of my website. I don't think there is anything wrong with cancelling the contest if there is not enough submissions. I can still use the story for a scene if the author is okay with that (giving credit to the person as well).
Amazing! I would assume someone reminded them that they must be a member/? I think it would be unfortunate to cancel as long as there was at least one legitimate offerring. The others forfeit by not submitting or not playing by the rules. You gave everyone a fair and equal chance. Mine is exceptionally hot, in line with your preferences, different, slightly over 3 pages in screenplay form, plenty of room for improvisation, irony at the end, and conceived with the idea of there being no cost to you other than a room and photog. I am ready to order my costume. Will fwd to - shootwithdanielle@yahoo.com - with the understanding it will not be used without my permission. I think this would be a unique and exciting addition to your repertoire as well as a pleasure to perform, surprising and entertaining to your fans who have expressed interest in and would appreciate something like this.

Hmm, or not. Maybe you'll think it's a dud. Lol. Even one story can lose if you don't like it. No big deal.

Honestly if you are shutting the contest down I am not so interested in giving away a story designed as a contest submission with a chance of acting in it with you to be used with someone else. That being said, shall I send it in or not?

Last edited by STAR; 02-26-2013 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Re-writes and spelling.
STAR is offline   Reply With Quote