View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 06:56 PM   #146
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Mar. 15, 2011
Nothing much has been going on. It's spring break right now which I am really happy about. I don't really have any plans. I was supposed to go to Beyond Wonderland in San Bernadino, CA but decided not to. I am editing my videos and photos from my last shoot on Saturday the 12th. That shoot was actually pretty crazy. The locations we shot at were beautiful but we almost got caught many, many times...I'm actually pretty surprised nobody called the cops on us.

Last Saturday I had a two hour "session" in this BDSM dungeon in Phoenix. It was absolutely amazing. I got to explore a whole different side of me. The dom used a whole bunch of BDSM toys on me including a violet wand (loved it), a posture collar (I actually loved not being able to see what was going on), and a suspension bar (I didn't go all the way off my feet, just on my tip toes). Unfortunately the dom used the whip so much on my lower back that one of my lower back dermal peircings flew off. I just got that fixed yesterday (it was incredibly painful since skin had grown over the anchor). I definitely plan on going to the dungeon more (probably about twice a month since it is kind of pricey).

I also found new male talent to use. We are going to discuss it more on Thursday I think. I don't think he has any experience shooting so I'm not sure how that is going to work. I was thinking about that this morning actually. Getting the video will be a lot easier than getting the photos (honestly I will probably only get enough photos to make the video cover page). I will have to borrow FTVRob's photo camera and just use a small HD video camera for the video.

This year has definitely been a year of improvement for me. Recently I've been working out a lot more (pretty much everyday actually). I've been eating healthier too. I've been waking up earlier and haven't been sleeping as much as I normally do. I've also noticed that I've been distancing myself from people that I think have a negative influence in my life. Saturday I am supposed to go to this sweat lodge for some ceremony. I'm not exactly sure what it is or how it works so I will have to write about it after I've done it.