View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 03:44 PM   #236
Anoree

Default D226, 12-28-10: To Palanhaar

"Hi Palanhaar

I read your questions, multiple questions, on the question thread. Your first question was: How do I feel when my fans dedicate something special to me, whether it is a song, poem or a tag like Cutie Pie itself, as you call me. After reading or seeing all that stuff, how do I feel, react, like smiling or moving my eyebrows and eyes? I was just wondering about your face expressions which you might be making sometimes, also if … – wait, is this like one could… I can’t figure out if this is all part of the same question or if these are different questions. I might have to answer this as one question. I’m kind of confused.

Ok, so how do I feel when my fans dedicate something to me? I love it. I think it’s the sweetest thing ever, especially when you guys make me stuff, like my birthday video log. That was the best present I ever got from any of you guys – from all of you guys. It was really sweet. I love getting stuff like that. It makes me happy and it shows me how special I am to you guys.

You were asking about my facial expressions. Yah, my facial expressions, those get me into trouble sometimes. But I don’t know, I’m just facial expressive. I commented on that the other day to my sister, because I noticed that she’s kind of facially expressive, too, and she also uses her hands a lot like I do. I don’t think my mom does it too much. I don’t exactly know where we got that from. But my sister is definitely not as facially expressive as I am. It sucks sometimes, because people assume that I’m upset or something like that, when all I’m doing is thinking about something. They get the wrong idea about my facial expressions. And I can’t hide anything, so my facial expressions always give me away, unfortunately. That’s no fun.

Let’s see, your next question was: Don’t I feel internal satisfaction that there are people who do something keeping you in mind?

Yes, I do. Of course I do. Like I said, that makes me feel very special when you guys do something for me. I mean, I’m sure that would make you guys feel special, too, if I … like, when I make these videos for you guys. I hope these make you guys feel special, since I’m doing it especially for you guys, dedicating them to you guys.

I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye!

[blows a kiss and laughs]
There’s all my crazy facial expressions for you."