View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 05:34 PM   #17
Rey C.
Danielle Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordoth View Post
Haha, that is hilarious. I saw Lia's photo used once on a dating website so I flagged it as fake photo. I was thinking... what if some poor sod went out on a date with her. I'm sure he wouldn't be happy when he discovers the girl looks nothing like Lia!
It's sad that people feel the need to do that. But I guess it's just a sign of the times, with all of the identity theft that goes on these days. I always figured that when you saw a model's photos being used by someone else, it was part of a scam. Like, "Oh, I want to meet you soooo bad! Here's a photo of what I'll be wearing when I get off the plane (another stolen photo). I had the tickets all set but my grandmother just died (again). Is there anyway that you could send me the airline fare? You're such a great guy. I can't wait to see you, Sweetie! K'. Thanks. Bye (sucker)."

I know Alison Angel's photos used to show up on Newbie Nudes all the time. In those cases it was always some dopey guy trying to pass her off as one of his (many) ex-girlfriends. Sad. Real sad.
Rey C. is offline   Reply With Quote