View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 11:50 PM   #1083
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladymurasaki View Post
Hey Danielle,

I know you are probably rather interested in dating a guy, but would you consider to date a girl for a serious relationship? If so, what kind of girl/lady is your ideal figure on your mind?

Race, any preference?
Height: do you like taller or shorter girl?
Weight: What size range? Do you like athletic build with curve or rather skinny shape w/o curve?
Hair: Short, medium or long
Apperance: Femme/somewhere in the middle/boyish, what else do you expect in her apperance? Anything in particular?
Age: Do you like older or younger girl. If so, what age range is acceptable?
Personality: What kind of girl do you like or would like to meet?

I used to live in AZ for two years while attending ASU. Would you go on a date with me if I ever come visit AZ? Of course, only if you were still single and available

Btw, I have made a set of lace necklace and cuff bracelet for you, (sorry for late birthday gift ) and wanted to send them to you. Can you pls tell me what is your neck measurement for necklace and where I should send these to? (Name, and ship to address etc) I will take care of that once I get back to the US next week.

Sincerely,
XOXO

Sumire (*-*)/
I shall answer this on a video log since it's such a great question. But to answer your question yes I would date a female.

My neck measurement is like 14 inches. And the address to send stuff is:
Danielle FTV
7631 N 20th St
Phoenix, AZ 85020

I'm really excited to get the necklace and bracelet. I'm sure I'm going to love them. I used to make homemade jewelry myself. I still have a few pieces and my mom has a gorgeous amber necklace I made her.

Last edited by danielle_ftv; 06-29-2010 at 11:56 PM.
danielle_ftv is offline   Reply With Quote