View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 10:12 PM   #292
Anoree

Default D282, 10-20-11: To kg6

"Hey – oh, god – kg6igu

You guys couldn’t honestly expect me to remember that. Ok, we are first off shortening your name to kg6, so when I do video logs, that’s what you’ll be referred to from now on.

I just want to say thank you for the underwear, the cute little panties that you bought me. I’m actually wearing them right now, so I shall show them off to you guys. [stands up and pulls her pants down] Can you see this? I notice I can’t even now that I see it. Eh! They’re kind of thin. They’re cute. I like them. Sexy little undies.

Ah! Ok, let’s try not to fall down, that wouldn’t be very sexy.

Anyways, thank you kg6 for the undies. I shall wear them next to my heart. [laughs] No kidding.

You know what, though? I have been thinking about this. I think it would be a splendific – splendific, ha, ha, ha! I don’t know, I just made that one up – a terrific idea to do a little … I don’t know if I’d do a video and a photo set or just a photo set. Probably both, because I haven’t done a photoset where … oh, anyways … So I’ll try on all the clothes and all the jewelry that all my members have bought me and take pictures with it and then send it all to everybody who has bought me cute jewelry and cute clothes. It’s a great idea, agree with me!

Anyways, yeah, thank you!

Bye"