View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 11:11 PM   #91
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Nov. 18, 2009
Whoo-hoo...I can finally get into my Windows email account. I wasn't able to get into that for like two months. I had over 350 emails waiting for me, but most of them were Twitter and Adam & Eve notices. I had to wake up fairly early this morning to drop off my step-dad and little nephew at the airport. My dad is flying with my nephew to Florida so that he can go live with my sister and new husband. My mom was all sad last night because he was leaving. I'm assuming the next time we will end up seeing them will be at the family reunion next year in July or August (though hopefully for my mother's sake they visit sooner.)

I went to a Cardinals game last Sunday. Honestly, I've realized that sporting events really aren't for me. I really only go for the food. They had turkey legs there which I was super excited about. I don't care for being surrounded by tens of thousands of people and especially drunk ones at that. Dallas was all gung ho about going early and tail gating (though we didn't know anyone that was tail gating.) She got it into her head that we would walk around and ask random people if we could eat their food and drink their alcohol (though I wasn't drinking since I was designated driver...a role I actually enjoy playing nowadays.) I think the Cardinals ended up winning. We left a couple minutes before the end of the game to beat traffic.

This weekend I am going to San Diego and the first weekend of next month I will be going to Las Vegas for Dallas's cousin's bachlorette party (though we won't be joining them.) We will be staying at the Venetian and have tickets to go see Anthony Cools hypnotist show and some men's show at Sapphire's Gentlemen's club. I'm pretty sure Dallas is going to end up getting us into some trouble there, she's already demanding that I gamble with her (I hate gambling.)

I have two shoots for my website coming up here pretty soon. We will be doing a Sunday shoot so all you public nudity fans should be happy. The next shoot is the second Friday of December. I'm thinking that we might end up shooting in the castle house that Rob is able to shoot in. Sophia (a model that will appear on FTVGirls in May of next year) just shot there last weekend. I also got to shoot with her, though it's all softcore stuff (but in public!)

I am seriously craving the Persian Room right now. Maybe I will talk Dallas into going with me tonight before we go to Creme to see Deepdish.