View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 10:53 PM   #2
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Sept 19, 2008
Right now I am feeling pretty sad. There is a guy who I honestly think is the Devil incarnate. He is evil and trys to spread negativity and hate to everyone around him. He has been emailing Rob, Lia, and I, writing the most evil, spiteful things I've ever heard. I feel horrible for Rob. Rob is by far the best boss I've ever had. He is kindhearted, loving, and giving. He would go to any lengths to please the members of his sites and to help out his friends or family. That is why I feel so bad...because Rob helped this guy out and in return is being treated like crap. Not only that, but anyone who is involved in FTVGirls is also being attacked and harassed on a daily bases. Rob has created beautiful things (the sites, the pictures, etc.) and I don't think people truly appreciate his talent or the amount of work he puts into it. People look at the picture and they think "wow, that's a beautiful girl" but they don't think about the person behind the camera...you know the one who is spending hours creating this beautiful thing for all of us to enjoy. I look at the pictures that Rob takes of me, and I want to cry because they capture that beauty that sometimes I don't see. Rob has made all of his girls into better people, especially me. I wish people weren't so negative and would appreciate the things that they are given. I appreciate this site being made for me...and I appreciate all of you amazing guys who post daily on my site and try to make it into something great. People need to stop looking at what they don't have and start looking at what they do. So if you are that guy that I'm talking about and you are reading this, please take it to heart. Quit being so negative and quit trying to mess up other peoples lives. And oh yeah quit posting personal information about me!

P.S. If you guys could send Rob a little nice message....maybe saying how much you appreciate the sites, etc. I would really appreciate it. He's feeling kind of down and I don't like seeing people that I care about unhapppy.