View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 06:38 AM   #2154
Anoree

Umm, Ron, the video link above tries to get me to download ("update") some unknown video player - no, no.

To answer your questions, yes, I try to balance my gifts between useful privately, useful for shooting and simply pleasuring Danielle. I get a lot of joy out of seeing Danielle's reactions.

I chose the GoPro simply because Danielle had it on her Amazon Wishlist. I should have known better and dig a bit into the product before purchasing it, because Danielle had a slightly outdated version on that wishlist. A couple of add-ons that I bought would have been built in in a newer and actually cheaper product. I think those apps you mentioned only work with GoPro 2 and newer, not the original one.

Of course Danielle can rely on me for ANY help I can give, whether it be over Skype, phone (I'd gladly pay the call) or any other media. Unfortunately she hasn't picked up on my repeated offers yet, but I don't want to get on her nerves with it. I'm sure she knows I'd be glad to help 24/7.

Some of the shots you mentioned would require a lot of preparation work and special equipment that isn't really wide spread. The internal shots of the orgasm would require a VERY small camera (or an endoscope), lighting and I think some air trapped in the "vajayjay" to clear the view area, for example.

One other point for future shoots that came to my mind is 3D shooting. (I admit it came to my mind again after my recent purchase of a 3D TV. ) Wouldn't it be cool to see our gorgeous host in three dimensions, even if it were "only" in a couple of candid scenes?

Did I mention that I love the candid videos and photos?
Anoree is offline   Reply With Quote