View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 08:57 PM   #2136
Randolph Carter
Danielle Junkie

Location: New Hampshire, where men are men and sheep are nervous
Default Medical insurance

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
Darn it you guys! You aren't supposed to remind me that I have a birthday coming up (I soooo don't want to turn 26) .

That is my correct address (the Mill address). May 29th is my birthday.

And that reminds me that I need to start looking into getting medical insurance. I would be cool with turning 26 if I was still able to stay on my parent's medical insurance plan.
Danielle, I hear your concerns about medical insurance and all that's going on. I'm diabetic and worry very much about what's going to happen (Insulin is freakin expensive!!!) The only thing I can recommend (and I've heard it on the Internet, so it has to be true) is that healthcare.gov is NOT encrypted and supposedly is a hacker's dream (esp. since you have to put good stuff like your medical history, address and SSN in). I dunno if there are humans you can go to instead where all your info wouldn't be open to someone hacking it. Before you start, you might want to send a quick message to your credit card companies asking what their provisions are about fraud, as well as picking doctors that insist on two forms of *picture* ID. HTH

But your birthday is another matter and you're so cool that it would be a great video-diary entry if we got to see you unwrap your presents! Just be sure to let Isis and Love Bug help)))
Randolph Carter is offline   Reply With Quote