View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 02:40 AM   #2130
Randolph Carter
Danielle Junkie

Location: New Hampshire, where men are men and sheep are nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle_ftv View Post
I hope I don't ever lose my sense of humor...especially when I'm shooting. I do feel like that is a huge differentiator between myself and others in the industry. The way that I shoot is no different than how I have sex in my personal life (....when I did have a sex life that is hahahahaha).

I think I've answered the questions you've asked before (other than the riding in the Lambo question). I would love to ride with you in your future owned Lambo. I'll have to wear a sexy red dress to match the car.

I love men with facial hair.

You will get different responses regarding the tattoo question. I feel like it wasn't as awful as I was told it would be. The pain varies for the different parts of your body (I've heard that the rib cage is pretty awful to have tattooed). Shading also isn't going to hurt as bad as outlining would.
Ok, let's see...tattoo (a week)...facial hair...(a month or so)...Lambo Veneno (ok, where did I leave that $4.5 Mil?)...guess that will have to wait...BTW, here's what I'm looking at, minus Danielle in a sexy red dress:

Oh, never mind the car...I'd much rather be seen with Danielle - my friends would envy the car, but the memory of Danielle in a sexy red dress would be a memory to be treasured forever

Thank you for the info Danielle - you're the best
Randolph Carter is offline   Reply With Quote