View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 10:18 PM   #2129
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph Carter View Post
Is getting a tattoo painful (I've been told it is, but on a scale from one to ten, where would you put it?)

do you go for men with facial hair?

I'm not rich, so I can't afford a nail-my-butt red Lamborghini or a hot blonde to go in it (but if I get one, will you go for a ride with me?

Anyway, your video was excellent and your happy personality made it great! Please, don't ever lose your sense of humor, after all as Heart sang: "You gotta keep your love alive"
I hope I don't ever lose my sense of humor...especially when I'm shooting. I do feel like that is a huge differentiator between myself and others in the industry. The way that I shoot is no different than how I have sex in my personal life (....when I did have a sex life that is hahahahaha).

I think I've answered the questions you've asked before (other than the riding in the Lambo question). I would love to ride with you in your future owned Lambo. I'll have to wear a sexy red dress to match the car.

I love men with facial hair.

You will get different responses regarding the tattoo question. I feel like it wasn't as awful as I was told it would be. The pain varies for the different parts of your body (I've heard that the rib cage is pretty awful to have tattooed). Shading also isn't going to hurt as bad as outlining would.