View Single Post
Old 04-15-2014, 12:51 PM   #2125
Randolph Carter
Danielle Junkie

Location: New Hampshire, where men are men and sheep are nervous
Default Good comments and some mid-life questions

Hi Danielle - first, I want to say that (as Fleetwood Mac sung): "You make lovin' fun"! I just watched your video with Daniel Hunter and one aspect of the video caught my brain (the rest was elsewhere ) - you laugh during your videos! I've been told over the years that part of sex is a form of (adult) play, and I've watched many adult videos where the camera comes in, the couple is already busy, there is a period of moans and appropriate noises and then fade to black. Your videos always have a playful mood to them and this was a good example. Your chatting with Daniel, laughing while making love and generally keeping it light-hearted while still (very) sexual is incredibly rare. Maybe that's why I like you and your site so much, you laugh and show a human side of both yourself and whomever you're with (even the camera guy in your solo videos) and of course us, your audience.

So onto my question: I'm 56 and kinda having a mid-life semi-crisis. I want to do something to change things up a bit, but don't know what.

I've thought about getting a tattoo because there are people I want to remember and would like them close to my heart, but after seeing the pain you went through to get yours removed, I think I'll put that idea on the shelf (besides, I have the pain threshold of a Kleenex). I could get one that says "If I have to explain polymorphism, you wouldn't understand" (I'm a software engineer), but then I /would/ have to explain, which would take all the fun out of it. Is getting a tattoo painful (I've been told it is, but on a scale from one to ten, where would you put it?)

I liked Daniel's beard - do you go for men with facial hair? I could grow a beard like his and I thought it looked good on him. I'd have to use my imagination to see what I'd look with one but if I didn't like it, I could just shave it off and try something else.

I'm not rich, so I can't afford a nail-my-butt red Lamborghini or a hot blonde to go in it (but if I get one, will you go for a ride with me? We can see if 200Mph is as fun as they say it is )

Anyway, your video was excellent and your happy personality made it great! Please, don't ever lose your sense of humor, after all as Heart sang: "You gotta keep your love alive"
Randolph Carter is offline   Reply With Quote