View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 07:34 PM   #2120
RonTheLogician
In Love with Danielle

Cool The more, the merrier?

Hey Danny,

Permit me to continue the topic of supernumerary organs. This might well appeal to you, considering the attention you often like your "other vagina" (as Fifty Shades of Gray puts it) to receive.

Have you ever fantasized about having additional girlie parts, like the woman with three breasts in Total Recall?

But maybe a whole additional boob is over the top. How about just some extra nipples, such as seen in Mallrats?

You could easily check out how it might look. In Sex and the City, Samantha introduced us to the availability of fake but realistic stick-on nipples. Extra nipples could come in handy during gang-bangs, when all your orifices are currently busy.

Finally, what about having extra non-gender-specific parts? How would you like to have extra arms, like Kali? It seems to me that (at least some) women into autoeroticism would benefit from having a minimum of five arms - one for each breast, one for the clitoris, one for the Gr?fenberg-spot, and the last one for the anus!

--------------------------------------

A mere two days after I submitted the content above, the Washington Post ran a story here titled Lab-grown vaginas successfully implanted in girls in tissue-engineering first. It writes in part:
Four teenage girls have received vaginas grown from their own cells in a lab. And they work... These girls were born with underdeveloped or missing vaginas because of a rare condition called Mayer-Rokitansky-K?ster-Hauser Syndrome that affects about 1 in 5,000 women... This is also a big deal for science. The sex organ is the first normally functioning vagina ever created in a lab... The breakthrough could also be meaningful to transgender people seeking sex-reassignment surgery, though the researchers did not comment on that possibility.

Last edited by RonTheLogician; 04-22-2014 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Add breaking news development; add fifth arm
RonTheLogician is offline   Reply With Quote