View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 06:23 PM   #10
mart
Danielle's Only True Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajani View Post
Thanks Mart. I admit that the first one isn't as good as it maybe could have been. The second one I thought was really funny, but it was more luck than anything. As for the nudity, I didn't see that as a problem. I thought the clips I chose, especially for the second vid, reflects Danielles personality and that was what I was aiming for. I figured there might be some that wouldn't like the nudity in it, but it seemed unlikely that anyone here would be offended, so I made them this way. I'm thinking now that maybe it was a mistake, considering our hostess hasn't said a word. If she doesn't like them, what's the point?

Captnjack: Thanks for the compliment.

Ugo: Thank you for the kind words. I'm afraid I don't understand what you are asking. What program?

I think you should make a clean version Ajani. I am sure you'll see the difference in focus and style. Personally i always make tributes that have no nudity so the viewer tends to focuses more on the girl rather than just looking at her naked figure. I believe Ugo is refering to the upload site you use "Filefactory" as to whether there are any violations against videos with nudity being uploaded on their site.