View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 06:46 PM   #245
Anoree

Default D235, 02-11-11: To alessandro_b

"Hey alessandro_b

I read your questions on the question thread. Your first question was: When was the last time you had sex and how was it?

I don’t kiss and tell, but I can tell you it was really good, really, really, really, really good. I can tell you the last time I masturbated. That was last night, and that was awesome.

Your next question is: If someone offered you something but they wanted to have sex with you in exchange for that thing, what would you do?

I don’t know how to answer that. I think you can get into trouble for doing stuff like that, having sex in exchange for something. I guess it would depend on what it is. If I were getting all my school paid for, or my car paid for, completely paid for, I should say then maybe I would. Who knows?

Your next question is: Have I ever been to Italy and if I haven’t, would I like to go?

No, I haven’t been to Italy, but it is one of the places that I would love to visit. That and Greece, and Venice … I don’t know. I have a lot more traveling to do. I love traveling, it’s the best. And I love Europe. Europe is one of the best places ever to travel to. It’s just amazing with all of the history and stuff. It’s beautiful to me.

Your last question is: How big of a penis can I take?

I actually don’t know. I haven’t come across a penis that is too large for me to take. Except for … I’ve come across dildos that were too big for me to take, but dildos are rock hard, so you can’t … With a penis, it will … it will get … not smaller, but it will kind of shrink to you … no, I don’t know what I’m saying. I think you guys kind of get the idea. With a dildo it’s just too hard. It doesn’t … only you can stretch. It’s not kind of like … get smaller or anything, but with a penis … yah. I cannot remember how big the Italian Stallion’s penis was. It’s got to be like … It had to be 10 inches at least, and then it was that thick around, and that’s really thick, very thick. I liked it, it was fun. I couldn’t deal with that on a regular basis, though. That would be a little bit too much … that would be a lot too much for me.

I hope that answered your questions, ok?

Bye"