View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 09:29 PM   #33
CAKGeorge
Just Visiting

Exclamation Experience with a scammer

Hello everyone,

My first post on here. So I got a friendship request on facebook from a stranger, chatted with the person and accepted the request. The talk got intimate and pics were shared, but I knew it was a stranger and possibly complete BS and it turned out to be exactly that. I noticed a FTV watermark on one pic which led me here and to Danielle. (the good outcome of the story, plus you can see why I started talking to this person as they were using Danielle's pics!) Almost all the pics were from the free pics section on this site. The creepy thing is that there was a pic with "family" featuring Danielle and an old (late 60's) woman supposedly her mother. It's probably BS, not Danielle or photoshopped, but if there's a chance it is a family pic, then it's a bit scary that a scammer would be able to find and send me that. They started trying to get me to send them amazon gift cards (to sell) and then went for a big scam in an attempt to get my credit card info (failed).

I've seen people on this forum go out of their way and get some of these fake profiles shut down. The scammer is on facebook and google hangouts under the name "Amanda Walsh". He/she's likely on other social media as well. Here's a link to the fake facebook profile:

https://www.facebook.com/amanda.walsh.56808995

And here's the gmail address for the google related fake profile:

Amandawalsh054@gmail.com

Let's at least inconvenience this scammer for a bit and shut this side of their scam down.
CAKGeorge is offline   Reply With Quote