View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 06:21 AM   #826
danielle_ftv
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anoree View Post
How about another dancing video?
I watched the dancing video in the Candid section again and imagined how hot it would be if you shot another one, losing layer after layer and finally masturbated to the music, not necessarily to completion ...

If you want to take it a step further (maybe in another video) you could dance with a male partner, letting go of inhibitions, touching each other and undressing, maybe even start having sex while still dancing. (Sex while standing / dancing does have it's own fascination, maybe because it's so rare in real life.)

That would probably fuel some male (and female?) dancing fantasies. As it's unlikely that you'd find a dance floor to pull that through, maybe you could shoot it in your living room?

You could finish in a second part in your bedroom, if you like, where you can enjoy the fruits of your ministrations better.
Too freaking funny! I'm sure you saw my post on MeWe about my card for this week (focus is dancing). I didn't read this post until just now so I think it's a sign from the universe to do a dance video. I love the idea of doing a masturbation scene after. And recently I've been only using my hands and no vibrators to masturbate so I think that could make the scene that much better.